West Footscray Veterinary Clinic has been opened since the 1950’s. Dr. Patrick Brady started at the clinic in 1975. In 1985 the building was extended and renovated to its existing format. Dr. Michael Ibrahim began working at West Footscray in 1983 and went into partnership in 1989.
St.Albans Veterinary Clinic was originally opened in 1991 in the heart of St Albans business centre. Dr. Patrick Brady and Dr. Michael Ibrahim then relocated and established St.Albans Veterinary Clinic to 263 Main Road West, St Albans. The original veterinary clinic was replaced in 2006 with a new purpose built clinic.
Dr. Kim Cao went into partnership with Dr. Patrick Brady and Dr. Michael Ibrahim in 2009.
Both clinics focus on small animals and work in partnership to give the best service to clients in West Footscray and St.Albans. Currently, there are 9 veterinarians and 10 veterinary nurses working at both practices. Our clinics see clients and their pets from surrounding suburbs, but clients also come from all over Victoria. We welcome everyone!